Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby Quilt

"Daddy! Daddy! My woobie ripped!!"
"Kenny, maybe it's time to get rid of the woobie"
"No! No! No!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mom and I made made this adorable little quilt for Little Miss on Thursday. We couldn't resist these super cute fabrics!! YAY!!! Thanks Mom!

We didn't actually piece the top ourselves. Oh well! No one needs to know....

Detail of the squares. We especially like the fuzzy pink squares.

And yellow with polka dots on the back. HOORAY!!

3 comments:

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

blogger needs a "like" button. :)

Paula said...

Another fun time together buying material (the cutest), setting things up (we did it a little faster this time), and tying and snipping and yacking away! The pink tufted chenille (French for caterpillar)squares are so soft! Little Miss Sunshine will surely love it.

Donette said...

I love it! It looks so soft. I can already picture Little Miss dragging it around although the details of what she looks like are a bit fuzzy.