Thursday, July 21, 2011

Purple Quilt

So I took a few days off from making baby stuff and made something for me! I'm especially glad that Mom helped (did more than 50% of the work for sure). It was also nice that she has super nice quilt frames! We're certainly beginners, but this flannel wonder is all about snuggle appeal!! Thanks again and again Mom! (And Dad for being our cabana boy by bringing us drinks and attending to our every need)

With flash...(note the awesome green quilt behind that Mom did for our wedding!)


Without flash, not sure which looks better.





3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh! It's done and looking quite soft and cuddly and purple. It was a fun project to do together. Dad (Jeffrey the cabana boy) says thanks for the "thanks."

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

so cute! I love it!

Donette said...

Fun times! Yeah we have almost the same quilt that your mom did for us except its in blue....I love it!