Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Baby Crafties
So I don't usually cross-stitch, but I thought I'd do a little for the baby room. Don't get too excited, I didn't do all three of these this past week, just the middle one, haha. A good friend of mine gave me a vintage Strawberry Shortcake pattern book 8 or 9 years ago. It was back then that I completed Strawberry herself. About 3 years ago I started Almond Tea, who was always my favorite, after Strawberry of course. I finished that one about a year ago. I decided to add the "Cutie Pie" to complete a cute little ensemble for baby's wall. Please forgive all the wrinkles. I haven't bothered to iron yet. Now back to crocheting her blessing dress! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such talent you have. Baby girl is going to love looking at those.
Never too late to finish a project! And you did such a nice job of it. It helps to have a motivating factor.
Post a Comment