This was a fun little project I picked up at the Sew 'N Save with Mom. It should be called Sew 'N Spend, but oh well. I love how it turned out!

The top layer is a cream with a cute paisley pattern, and green rick rack trim.

The underside is a cute pink polka dot.

I couldn't resist these cute buttons!!!

Little Miss will be traveling in style! :)
3 comments:
Oh, it turned out so cute and does match the carrier nicely...great colors. You did an excellent job and I can't believe how fast you finish projects.
I totally agree with your mom. I can't believe how fast you whip those projects out. Even though I have summer vacation and a good baby that would all ow me to do projects, I don't think I could whip them out that fast. So cute! Can't wait to make mine. :)
That is soooo cute! I love those carrier covers, they didn't have ones like that when Brie was a baby. You did a great job! I love that you are posting more blog stuff! Keep it up because it is fun seeing what you're up to for Little Miss!
Post a Comment