So I've designed a few embroidery patterns for Onesies. I've finished two so far.

No explanation needed here, really. ;)

Abram (and I have to say I agree) has insisted that no Cougar fan can wear a pink Y on anything. So I did this one for game day. :)
4 comments:
Have I mentioned before that I made a green quilt for my wedding? In the same sort of pattern? It's actually kind of disorienting when yours shows up on your blog. I guess great minds really do think alike.
Your designs are sooooo cute and you did a great job embroidering. Little Miss is going to be envied because of her unique wardrobe.
(Go Cougars!)
She is going to look adorable. She and Claire can hang out together in their BYU get-ups. Kory bought a little baby cheerleader BYU outfit for her. It's so cute!
Wanted: Updates on your new adventures out of Utah.
Post a Comment