We had a wonderful New Year's party this year. Lots of food, friends and fun. Mom, Dad, Baron, Brie, Autumn, Leslie, David, Michele and Kory were all in attendance. It's he most packed house we've had yet, and it was great! Special thanks to Mom for her most excellent quiches and Hawaiian meatballs, not to mention the 2009 charade game. Also thanks to Autumn and Leslie for the queso and fresh guacamole. Delish! We had fun playing Wii Bowling, charades, and a crazy 3-player Super Mario. Unfortunately I only took about 3 pictures. Oh well. Thanks to all for coming and we hope that 2010 is a good year!!
2 comments:
Hey, I see my legs in the picture of David bowling!
Thanks for hosting a fun New Year's Eve party and inviting us to come. We enjoyed the food (it was all really good!) and the company and the games. Charades is always a favorite. It's fun to have a Wii, huh? I'll have to practice up a little at home before I'm confident enough to play in public! Dad did pretty decent at the alley. Mario Brothers looked challenging. Thanks again and we hope your 2010 is a good one.
Post a Comment