
So here it is! My first ever attempt at a homemade gingerbread house. Indeed, a little overdone, but I just couldn't help myself!




Our chubby little tree. And there's even some presents under there!! YAY!!

Even the boys have gotten festive. I took this shot before I realized that Joseph had apparently passed out.

After I helped Joseph up.

The classic Rudolph clings. "I want to be a dentist!"

The stockings I just finished. Names still pending, though I'm sure you can figure out who gets the little ones, hehehe. :)

The mini tree on the tv. Hey, it has presents too!

I added two names to the advent tree too. Hooray!
3 comments:
Isn't it always the men that pass out while the woman in giving birth! Get it together Joseph!
So festive!
Thanks for sharing your cheery Christmas decor...getting it all up is fun, huh? Gingerbread houses are more than I can tackle, but you did a great job. (I might not have had enough Neccos left (after sampling) to finish the roof!) Your stockings turned out good...how come the ratonies get the big ones? We know they haven't been that good! I love Donette's comment. Looking forward to seeing you guys during the holidays.
Post a Comment