Thursday, January 28, 2010

Icing Roses

Well, here it is, the result of the final class of Wilton Course 1. We learned how to do roses tonight. I was really nervous about it, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. Now I know they're not perfect, but much better than I had expected. I start Course 2 in February. It has been so fun!! :)




And my lovely cake decorating cohort, Ashley! :)

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, beautiful cake with professional quality roses. With the plate it kinda looks like a fancy Easter bonnet or a Sunday hat out of Hello Dolly. Glad you had fun in your class.

Lex-a-roo said...

Wow,That is impressive, do you have more pics of your projects?

Autumn said...

Most impressive. Did the "merry mice" help you with that? Are you going to make a birthday cheesecake with the royal cheese?