Monday, May 21, 2012

Crafty Copy

So I saw some really cute little crocheted sandals on a chic-y baby website.  22 Bucks!  Ludicrous if you ask me.  So I decided to attempt my own.  I personally think mine are cuter, but that's just me. ;)

The $22 Sandals

Tilly's Sandals :)

Little Pigs!
And another little Tilly flick:

5 comments:

Robin said...

so cute - the shoes and `more so, the talkin' baby. Clara is watching her over and over.

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

Kory saw those shoes and said: "She should sell those!" We would totally buy a pair! They are cute. And since when did you let your baby chew gum?? :) Super cute Tilly is growing fast.

Paula said...

Cute and colorful sandals on the pudgy pigs! It seems that Tilly is practicing her chomping skills...always thinking about eating! "Where's the beef, Mom? I'm not going to be content with air much longer!"

Donette said...

She's working those mouth muscles! Love it!!!!

Melissa said...

Awesome crochet sandals! I have seen those kind online, but I'm not as good at recreating crochet patterns as you are. Your little one is such a cutie!