So the Lewistown Hoppers (a local kids jump rope club run by Abram's boss's wife) is having a big recital and bake sale tonight. Abram conveniently volunteered me to do a cake for the sale. Oh goody...my kitchen is now coated in powdered sugar. :) Their mascot is a frog, so I decided to do a "jump rope/frog theme." It turned out a little hokey, but hopefully someone will want it. (It's a double chocolate wonderland under all that awful fondant, so if nothing else, I hope THAT will be an incentive, ha ha!)


And here's another little pollywog, whose hair is finally starting to come in!!
4 comments:
I think your cake is adorable! And Tilly is looking big and cute! :)
I love the cute hopper cake...I'm sure someone scarfed it right up. Glad to know you can still do creative gateaux. How was the performance? Lot's of fun I'll bet.
"She had a broad face and a little (ha) round belly...chubby and plump, a right jolly young elf!"
The cake is cute, but the Tadpole is the cutest!
Cute cake, very creative!
Post a Comment