Hello Matilda fans! Thanks for joining us today. Matilda made it through sacrament meeting, sort of...and was admired by many in her new little yellow dress that her mommy made. We also tried out the video on our new camera. :)
Cute dress, cute Tilly, cute Abram...his singing debut? "My wife and I were intellectuals before we had children." Glad you got a camera to take videos. We knew you couldn't resist and thanks for sharing.
4 comments:
Cute dress, cute Tilly, cute Abram...his singing debut? "My wife and I were intellectuals before we had children." Glad you got a camera to take videos. We knew you couldn't resist and thanks for sharing.
Hi, Tilly. Do you sleep through church, too?
The dress is super cute. Did you just go to Sacrament meeting or did oyu stay for all three hours? Hope all is well.
I love new mommy and daddy baby talk...it's the best! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to meet her and see you guys in a couple of weeks! Love you!
Post a Comment