We lost our sweet little Butters last night. It was hard to say goodbye. He was a wonderful little friend and brought so much happiness to our home. Here's a few little pictures to remember him by. We'll miss you Bubbins!

The second night after we brought him home with us. SO LITTLE!!


One of his favorite past-times. Chillin' with Dad.

"Snuggles" with Moochie.

With Grandma.


He was hopeful the camera was a snackie...

If there was one thing Butters was good at, it was being oh so LAZY!

With Moochie. They were a regular Oscar & Felix, but still loved to be together.
And a little video from his more "athletic days."
4 comments:
I'm shedding a tear or two for cute, fuzzy Butters. I had fun feeding my grandrat a treat on occasion. I know you loved him and enjoyed him...that's what happens when you give time, attention, service. You have lots of good memories to think about and smile.
Ooooh, we miss Butters. I bet Mooch is so lonely now. I love the video and can't believe how skinny and active Butters was as a tot! :)
Awww. I'm so sad. Poor little guy. moochie may have a hard time adjusting as will you guys, Sending you hugs and sympathy.
"I would bury it in the garden."
"Swell, only this man doesn't have a garden."
...
"Jumpin' frejoles --it's Herman's spare."
Post a Comment