So I'm glad Autumn gave a little preview of what's going on at AHM these days. (AHM = Ascione, Heideman & McKay, our law firm). So the guys here joined the Provo City basketball league. They didn't have any "regular" spots open, so they joined the "6 foot and under" league. Yes, Abram qualified. He claims he's 5' 11 & 3/4". We'll just have to believe him on that. Anyone over 5'5" seems really tall to me. They've been having early morning practices (6am on Saturdays! The psychos!) which I have yet to be involved in. I keep saying that one of these days I'll take them cinnamon rolls or something, but I'm feeling less-than-motivated with the 6am stuff. But Abram goes. Good for him.
We had our first game on Thursday. I won't tell you the final score, but our guys looked good in their new jerseys and made a fair showing. I will add that the other team had plenty of players OVER 6' tall. Oh well. I'm not sure how long the season is, but we're excited to see what will come of it. If nothing else, AHM has the biggest cheering section! Go t

eam!
I like this shot. Everyone seems frozen and vexed by the flying ball. Ah.....
2 comments:
Looks like fun! You should join the Manic Monday weekly blog that I have started. For details just look at my blog and see...basically you are posting random pictures each monday for everyone to enjoy...It really is tons of fun!
No good thing can come from 6:00am and I'm somewhat doubtful that anyone will see cinnamon rolls, but I do wish the AHM team lots of luck. Keep cheering them on!
Post a Comment